Ready to grow and optimize revenue? Join our emcees and Sarah and T podcast hosts, Sarah Bradford and Tim Cafferty, for the upcoming DARM conference at the historic Francis Marion Hotel on King Street in downtown Charleston, SC.
In the vacation rental industry, the practices of data management and revenue management are transforming in front of our eyes.
In the past, property managers determined pricing based on fixed seasons and days of the week. Now, to maximize profitability and occupancy, managers find themselves needing to:
- Understand the types of data available for PMs,
- Segment properties and create competitive sets,
- Analyze key performance indicators,
- Build revenue management strategies,
- Establish rate rules,
- Learn to maximize technology solutions,
- Optimize marketing and distribution channels to push out pricing changes,
- And monitor and evaluate performance with a watchful eye on profitability.
It’s not easy, and the industry is only beginning to establish best practices for vacation rental revenue management. The DARM conference has been instrumental in bringing the top minds in data and revenue management together to move the industry forward, and this is a unique opportunity to be in “the room where it happens.”
This year, we are adding 4 tracks of education:
- Data (performance, demand, comparative, competitive, property, guest, and people data)
- Foundational Revenue Management
- Advanced Revenue Management
- Distribution and Marketing
With over 40 educational sessions, this event is designed for vacation rental executives, revenue managers, and marketers looking to the future.