Vacation Rental Data and Revenue Management Conference
August 17 - 18, 2020, Gaylord Rockies Resort & Convention Center
Additional information coming soon.
This Data and Revenue Management Conference is a training conference of 12 classes with the following objectives:
- Bring together VRMs who are looking to understand and implement data-oriented revenue management.
- Provide a foundation for industry understanding of market data analytics and the role that revenue management plays in profitability and asset management.
- Discuss fundamentals, key glossary terms, metrics, and KPIs.
- Identify and articulate revenue management strategies.
- Examine existing data tools, pricing tools, and how they work with PMSs.
- Compare and contrast hotel and VR revenue management.
- Demonstrate how to implement pricing strategies — internally and across channels.
- Take a first step toward helping VRMs identify best practices and professionalizing understanding of the value of comparative data and revenue management strategies.